Radlett appearing on Channel 4 show Best Laid Plans this Saturday
- Credit: Archant
A “massive” renovation project in Radlett is appearing on the Channel 4 show Best Laid Plans this Saturday.
The kitchen conversion is the brainchild of Sarah and Adam Capes, who both work in the city.
Sarah said: “We had a daughter last year, called Isabelle so we needed a bit more room to have more family space.”
They knocked through the downstairs of the Victorian terrace to create an open-plan space with glass facing out onto the garden.
The effect, Sarah says, has been a great deal more natural light.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah explained how they got onto the show: “Our architect, Gareth, submitted the build for the show and we had an interview with the producers.”
They were accepted, and Sarah said: “It’s nice to have the first home we had together documented.”
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
Best Laid Plans, starts Saturday October 14 on Channel 4 at 4.30pm.