Radlett appearing on Channel 4 show Best Laid Plans this Saturday
- Credit: Archant
A “massive” renovation project in Radlett is appearing on the Channel 4 show Best Laid Plans this Saturday.
The kitchen conversion is the brainchild of Sarah and Adam Capes, who both work in the city.
Sarah said: “We had a daughter last year, called Isabelle so we needed a bit more room to have more family space.”
They knocked through the downstairs of the Victorian terrace to create an open-plan space with glass facing out onto the garden.
The effect, Sarah says, has been a great deal more natural light.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah explained how they got onto the show: “Our architect, Gareth, submitted the build for the show and we had an interview with the producers.”
They were accepted, and Sarah said: “It’s nice to have the first home we had together documented.”
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
Best Laid Plans, starts Saturday October 14 on Channel 4 at 4.30pm.