Plans for Harpenden Memorial Hospital to be unveiled
- Credit: Archant
Plans to transform Harpenden Memorial Hospital into a facility providing more modern healthcare are to be unveiled this weekend.
All will be revealed at a public meeting at the hospital on Saturday, October 14 between 10am and 3pm.
Visitors will have a chance to view the plans, ask questions, and provide feedback.
The purchase of The Stewards building on the same site as the current facility at The Red House, which is being sold, has already been approved.
The Red House will be redeveloped to house adult and children’s services.
Plans will be submitted this month, and if they are approved, the new facility will open in April 2019.
Questions can be submitted in advance via Facebook or Twitter, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Is this the future of hospitality in St Albans?
- 2 Teen punched in face and stomach during robbery
- 3 Bank cards stolen from elderly woman
- 4 10 reasons to visit this sustainable, family-owned farm shop in St Albans
- 5 What next for Alban Arena and city centre culture?
- 6 Fight to save village Green Belt from development
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 St Albans Beer and Cider Festival set to return after two years
- 9 IN PICTURES: Alban Pilgrimage returns to city
- 10 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
Questions can also be asked on the day by sending a tweet, with the hashtag #HCTRedHouse, to @HCTNHS.