Plans for Harpenden Memorial Hospital to be unveiled
- Credit: Archant
Plans to transform Harpenden Memorial Hospital into a facility providing more modern healthcare are to be unveiled this weekend.
All will be revealed at a public meeting at the hospital on Saturday, October 14 between 10am and 3pm.
Visitors will have a chance to view the plans, ask questions, and provide feedback.
The purchase of The Stewards building on the same site as the current facility at The Red House, which is being sold, has already been approved.
The Red House will be redeveloped to house adult and children’s services.
Plans will be submitted this month, and if they are approved, the new facility will open in April 2019.
Questions can be submitted in advance via Facebook or Twitter, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 3 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 8 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 History in the making as Colney Heath Ladies reach county cup final for first time
Questions can also be asked on the day by sending a tweet, with the hashtag #HCTRedHouse, to @HCTNHS.