Plans for Harpenden Memorial Hospital to be unveiled
- Credit: Archant
Plans to transform Harpenden Memorial Hospital into a facility providing more modern healthcare are to be unveiled this weekend.
All will be revealed at a public meeting at the hospital on Saturday, October 14 between 10am and 3pm.
Visitors will have a chance to view the plans, ask questions, and provide feedback.
The purchase of The Stewards building on the same site as the current facility at The Red House, which is being sold, has already been approved.
The Red House will be redeveloped to house adult and children’s services.
You may also want to watch:
Plans will be submitted this month, and if they are approved, the new facility will open in April 2019.
Questions can be submitted in advance via Facebook or Twitter, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 6 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 7 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 8 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 9 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
Questions can also be asked on the day by sending a tweet, with the hashtag #HCTRedHouse, to @HCTNHS.