Plans for Harpenden Memorial Hospital to be unveiled
- Credit: Archant
Plans to transform Harpenden Memorial Hospital into a facility providing more modern healthcare are to be unveiled this weekend.
All will be revealed at a public meeting at the hospital on Saturday, October 14 between 10am and 3pm.
Visitors will have a chance to view the plans, ask questions, and provide feedback.
The purchase of The Stewards building on the same site as the current facility at The Red House, which is being sold, has already been approved.
The Red House will be redeveloped to house adult and children’s services.
You may also want to watch:
Plans will be submitted this month, and if they are approved, the new facility will open in April 2019.
Questions can be submitted in advance via Facebook or Twitter, or by emailing email@example.com.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
Questions can also be asked on the day by sending a tweet, with the hashtag #HCTRedHouse, to @HCTNHS.