Weight loss team signs up for Grove House's Midnight Walk
A TEAM of weightwatchers are preparing to take a charity walk in their stride to both shed and raise some pounds. The team from the Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Clubs in St Albans, run by Lindsey Peters, have signed up for the Grove House Midnight Wal
A TEAM of weightwatchers are preparing to take a charity walk in their stride to both shed and raise some pounds.
The team from the Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Clubs in St Albans, run by Lindsey Peters, have signed up for the Grove House Midnight Walk on Saturday, June 26.
Among the walkers will be Linda Elsom, 53, who started to attend the classes after a major health scare which resulted in her being told to lose weight, and Joanne Kennedy, 39, who is aiming to lose two stone by the end of June.
Joanne has been promised a wardrobe makeover by her two daughters if she loses the weight and completes the Midnight Walk in June.
You may also want to watch:
Linda, who has lost five stone since signing up with Rosemary Conley last June, will be at a wedding on the day of the Midnight Walk where she will be joined not only by Joanne but also other members including Helen Bozdogan, Yvonne Brunt, Carleen Doherty and Gemma Watt as well as leader Lindsey and her fianc� Michael.
The walk starts at Westminster Lodge and more details can be found on the website at www.midnightwalk.org or by calling 01727 731002.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 10 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser