Wedding belles invited to Herts Bride Show
- Credit: Archant
A number of St Albans businesses are set to appear at Bride: The Wedding Show at Knebworth Barns in January.
The ultimate event to plan your perfect day, the show runs from 7-8 and will welcome more than 80 exhibitors including wedding stationery company, Tiggity Boo and groomswear supplier, Waterers Menswear.
Andrew Masi, director of Waterers Menswear, said: “Knebworth is a stunning venue and the show is always busy and vibrant with a great variety of retailers. Waterers provides menswear suits for all occasions to either hire or purchase. The business was established in St Albans in 1934 and we have been in our current high street position since 1991.”
There will also be cakemakers, florists, bridalwear providers, entertainers, venues, transport and more, all poised to showcase their services and offer their words of wisdom throughout the two-day event.
There will be goody bags available to the first 100 brides through the door on both days, a champagne bar, show-exclusive deals and discounts and competitions to win amazing prizes.
You may also want to watch:
Don’t miss the spectacular catwalk show, running at three times during each day (11.30am, 1.15pm and 3pm). Featuring outfits for the bride, bridesmaids, groom and wedding guests, brands taking to the catwalk include John Lewis, Hinxworth Bridal, Moss Bros and Chimney Formal Menswear. Should brides want to try on a wedding dress at the show, they can do so in The Wedding Boutique – a dedicated area that offers the privacy and space of a bridal boutique.
If you’re considering a marquee wedding, Tipis4Hire will be exhibiting one of their marquees, complete with furniture, lighting and a fire pit. Come along and see for yourself.
- 1 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 2 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Sustainable St Albans hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
Kelly Smith from Stevenage visited the 2016 show as a bride-to-be and said: “I didn’t know what to expect, but I wasn’t expecting it to be so big. There seems to be everything you need for planning a wedding here. It’s great.”