February was sunny with some snow
- Credit: Archant
February was warm, sunny and very wet with some snow.
Rainfall was above average with 127.0 mm with 23 days with over 0.2 mm and eight days with more than 5.0 mm, according to Rothamsted Research.
The greatest rainfall was on February 15 with 21.6 mm.
It snowed in the morning of the 27th.
Sunshine hours for February were 92.3 hours. Five days were without sunshine and the sunniest day had almost eight hours on the 6th. The mean, maximum and mean minimum temperatures were above average with 9.6ºC (+2.65) and 3.2ºC (+2.31) respectively.
You may also want to watch:
The lowest minimum was -2.4ºC on the 6th, and the highest maximum was 13.2ºC on the 23rd.
There were three air frosts and 10 ground frosts. It was the second wettest February on record since 1853.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to