Thameslink warns of limited and cancelled trains
- Credit: Archant
Thameslink is warning rail users that services may be “very limited” or there may be “no service at all on some routes”.
Thameslink is urging people to travel as “early as possible” today.
Adding: “The Met Office have issued weather warnings for snow and ice across our network.
“We plan to operate a very limited service after this time [mid afternoon], with no service at all on some routes.
“We will not be able to provide alternative transport such as replacement buses due to hazardous road conditions.
You may also want to watch:
“Please consider if your journey is necessary before travelling and take extra care whilst moving around our stations and when getting on and off of trains as surfaces may be slippery.
“Restrictions on tickets have been lifted today.”
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 10 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award