Thameslink warns of limited and cancelled trains
- Credit: Archant
Thameslink is warning rail users that services may be “very limited” or there may be “no service at all on some routes”.
Thameslink is urging people to travel as “early as possible” today.
Adding: “The Met Office have issued weather warnings for snow and ice across our network.
“We plan to operate a very limited service after this time [mid afternoon], with no service at all on some routes.
“We will not be able to provide alternative transport such as replacement buses due to hazardous road conditions.
You may also want to watch:
“Please consider if your journey is necessary before travelling and take extra care whilst moving around our stations and when getting on and off of trains as surfaces may be slippery.
“Restrictions on tickets have been lifted today.”
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans