There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- Credit: Steve Shand
We asked, and you listened! After putting out a call for the best snow pictures across St Albans, here are the best - the crème de la crème if you will - that we had sent in by the Herts Ad's readers.
Many residents took full advantage of the snow day, heading to the beauty spots around the district (while keeping it local still, of course).
Gardens were adorned with snowmen, sledges were pulled down streets and family fun was had all around.
Oh, and of course, some light-hearted fun had to be made at the expense of these unprecedented times. Pupils at Skyswood definitely had the right idea...!
We've always known that living around these here parts isn't all that bad, with beauty around every corner. But isn't everything just that little bit more breathtaking when sprinkled with a dusting of snow?
As always, our cathedral was well-photographed - from both the ground and from above!
...and even though the snow stopped falling on Sunday, when the sun rose on Monday, it was still there for all to enjoy for yet another day.
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 3 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 4 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 5 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 6 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 7 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 8 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 9 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 10 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
Have you got photos you'd like to share with us from yesterday's snowy shower? Pop them in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.