There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- Credit: Steve Shand
We asked, and you listened! After putting out a call for the best snow pictures across St Albans, here are the best - the crème de la crème if you will - that we had sent in by the Herts Ad's readers.
Many residents took full advantage of the snow day, heading to the beauty spots around the district (while keeping it local still, of course).
Gardens were adorned with snowmen, sledges were pulled down streets and family fun was had all around.
Oh, and of course, some light-hearted fun had to be made at the expense of these unprecedented times. Pupils at Skyswood definitely had the right idea...!
We've always known that living around these here parts isn't all that bad, with beauty around every corner. But isn't everything just that little bit more breathtaking when sprinkled with a dusting of snow?
You may also want to watch:
As always, our cathedral was well-photographed - from both the ground and from above!
...and even though the snow stopped falling on Sunday, when the sun rose on Monday, it was still there for all to enjoy for yet another day.
- 1 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 2 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 3 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 4 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 5 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 6 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 7 Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
- 8 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 9 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 10 Clean sheet for Centurions in Colosseum clash
Have you got photos you'd like to share with us from yesterday's snowy shower? Pop them in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.