The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- Credit: Nicolette Hatch
The snow vanished as quickly as it fell, but that didn't stop Herts Ad readers from continuing to share their pictures of St Albans district covered in a blanket of the white stuff.
Here's a round up of pictures that were sent in:
And it wasn't just humans who went out in force to enjoy the snow...
Yet again, our beautiful cathedral was captured in the snow.
The city centre looked like something out of a postcard...
You may also want to watch:
...and residents across the district got creative with their snowman (and cat!) designs!
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery