The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- Credit: Nicolette Hatch
The snow vanished as quickly as it fell, but that didn't stop Herts Ad readers from continuing to share their pictures of St Albans district covered in a blanket of the white stuff.
Here's a round up of pictures that were sent in:
And it wasn't just humans who went out in force to enjoy the snow...
Yet again, our beautiful cathedral was captured in the snow.
The city centre looked like something out of a postcard...
You may also want to watch:
...and residents across the district got creative with their snowman (and cat!) designs!
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 3 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 4 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 5 Seven-up for Devine as Colney Heath reach final of spring cup
- 6 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
- 7 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 8 Colney Heath up for the cup says boss but plan is also to carry form into next year
- 9 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 10 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease