The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- Credit: Nicolette Hatch
The snow vanished as quickly as it fell, but that didn't stop Herts Ad readers from continuing to share their pictures of St Albans district covered in a blanket of the white stuff.
Here's a round up of pictures that were sent in:
And it wasn't just humans who went out in force to enjoy the snow...
Yet again, our beautiful cathedral was captured in the snow.
The city centre looked like something out of a postcard...
You may also want to watch:
...and residents across the district got creative with their snowman (and cat!) designs!
- 1 Drive-in cinema, comedy and music coming to Hertfordshire Showground
- 2 New community hub set to become a reality at last
- 3 Residents' misery after disruption on former Butterfly World site
- 4 Harpenden receives high praise from Health Secretary over vaccine
- 5 Call for 20mph speed limits across district wins council support
- 6 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 7 CCTV appeal after £100,000 worth of vehicles destroyed in arson attack
- 8 Work set to begin on new Clarence Park playground
- 9 Tributes paid following death of 'warm and polite' Redbourn councillor
- 10 MP discusses vaccine programme and impact of lockdown in virtual Q&A