Notorious Bank Holiday weather forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
The notorious Bank Holiday weather will strike St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield this weekend, with low temperatures and cloud in the forecast.
Although temperatures are expected to reach 13C, St Albans will feel like it’s 11C all the way from Saturday to Monday.
They are also facing gusts of up to 33mph on Sunday, April 30.
However, there is a low probability of rain across the weekend and on Bank Holiday Monday.
It’s going to be very similar picture in Welwyn Garden City, which will feel like it is nothing warmer than 11C.
You may also want to watch:
Gusts are expected to reach 33mph on Sunday, April 30.
On Saturday, April 29, the chance of rain is literally 50-50, however for the rest of the Bank Holiday, rain is looking less likely.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years