Notorious Bank Holiday weather forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
The notorious Bank Holiday weather will strike St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield this weekend, with low temperatures and cloud in the forecast.
Although temperatures are expected to reach 13C, St Albans will feel like it’s 11C all the way from Saturday to Monday.
They are also facing gusts of up to 33mph on Sunday, April 30.
However, there is a low probability of rain across the weekend and on Bank Holiday Monday.
It’s going to be very similar picture in Welwyn Garden City, which will feel like it is nothing warmer than 11C.
You may also want to watch:
Gusts are expected to reach 33mph on Sunday, April 30.
On Saturday, April 29, the chance of rain is literally 50-50, however for the rest of the Bank Holiday, rain is looking less likely.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 SustFest hosting Open Food Gardens event across district