Yellow weather warning for St Albans and Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for St Albans and Harpenden this Friday.
The Met Office is warning of thunderstorms between 2pm and midnight on Friday.
We can expect highs of 25°C and lows of 15°C on Friday.
The Met Office states for Friday: “Variable cloud with sunny spells.
“Generally warm or very warm, locally hot on Friday and Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
“Risk of isolated heavy thunderstorms on Friday, and few showers on Saturday.”
This evening and overnight will be dry with light winds, leading to a humid night.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
The Met Office predicts a minimum temperature of 17°C tonight.
Tomorrow (Thursday), is expected to be mainly dry with a maximum temperature 25°C.