Yellow weather warning for St Albans and Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for St Albans and Harpenden this Friday.
The Met Office is warning of thunderstorms between 2pm and midnight on Friday.
We can expect highs of 25°C and lows of 15°C on Friday.
The Met Office states for Friday: “Variable cloud with sunny spells.
“Generally warm or very warm, locally hot on Friday and Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
“Risk of isolated heavy thunderstorms on Friday, and few showers on Saturday.”
This evening and overnight will be dry with light winds, leading to a humid night.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
The Met Office predicts a minimum temperature of 17°C tonight.
Tomorrow (Thursday), is expected to be mainly dry with a maximum temperature 25°C.