Yellow weather warning for St Albans and Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for St Albans and Harpenden this Friday.
The Met Office is warning of thunderstorms between 2pm and midnight on Friday.
We can expect highs of 25°C and lows of 15°C on Friday.
The Met Office states for Friday: “Variable cloud with sunny spells.
“Generally warm or very warm, locally hot on Friday and Saturday.
“Risk of isolated heavy thunderstorms on Friday, and few showers on Saturday.”
This evening and overnight will be dry with light winds, leading to a humid night.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Major development planned for centre of St Albans
- 3 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire village of Bricket Wood between St Albans and Watford
- 4 Man kicked, punched and knocked unconscious outside St Albans bank
- 5 St Albans set for heatwave and 31C sunshine in mid-August
- 6 Blue Plaque commemorating life of Duchess of Marlborough
- 7 Park drama as theatre director and café staff tackle tree fire
- 8 It's A Kind of Magic as Queen Symphonic's Bohemian Rhapsody rocks Hatfield Park
- 9 Police arrest St Albans man on suspicion of 'harassment'
- 10 Herts Ad Sunday League mourns passing of two local legends
The Met Office predicts a minimum temperature of 17°C tonight.
Tomorrow (Thursday), is expected to be mainly dry with a maximum temperature 25°C.