Did you see the super moon last night?
- Credit: Archant
These are a couple of pictures from Steve Greenwood of the super moon over St Albans last night.
While it’s perhaps not as blue as expected, Steve managed to capture some stunning snaps of the event.
He said: “We live in New House Park on the south side of St Albans and on a cold February morning I took this picture against a backdrop of residential housing with trees in the foreground.
“I’m sure this event will be remembered for many years to come.”
Truly something to behold!
You may also want to watch:
The Met Office predicted there would be gaps in the clouds above St Albans, so people were able to see the super moon.
Anyone hoping for the rumoured snow will have to travel to Glasgow however. The white stuff and the majority of the icy stuff will be contained to the north for the next ten days.
Send your photographs of the supermoon to email@example.com along with some details about yourself.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 3 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 8 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 9 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 10 Shaun Jeffers and St Albans City a match made in Hertfordshire