Did you see the super moon last night?
- Credit: Archant
These are a couple of pictures from Steve Greenwood of the super moon over St Albans last night.
While it’s perhaps not as blue as expected, Steve managed to capture some stunning snaps of the event.
He said: “We live in New House Park on the south side of St Albans and on a cold February morning I took this picture against a backdrop of residential housing with trees in the foreground.
“I’m sure this event will be remembered for many years to come.”
Truly something to behold!
You may also want to watch:
The Met Office predicted there would be gaps in the clouds above St Albans, so people were able to see the super moon.
Anyone hoping for the rumoured snow will have to travel to Glasgow however. The white stuff and the majority of the icy stuff will be contained to the north for the next ten days.
Send your photographs of the supermoon to email@example.com along with some details about yourself.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area