We need YOUR help. Tell us how YOU get your news
- Credit: Archant
Here at the Herts Advertiser we want to know how you get your news – the papers you read and the websites you visit.
Over the coming weeks we are taking part in an industry-wide survey being coordinated by Jicreg – the local media audience people - to try to better understand our audience’s wants and needs.
Gathering this data will allow us to learn, improve and continue to provide great local content on platforms which meet the needs of our readers and advertisers.
As we are sure you are aware, in order to continue to provide the great content that our audiences enjoy and value, we are dependent upon commercial revenue from advertisers.
We also need to prove to advertisers the value of advertising in our local newspapers and websites, and to do this we have to provide an idea of how many people read our titles.
You may also want to watch:
The surveys are carried out to strict rules and guidelines laid down by the Market Research Society as well as the Data Protection act, none of your personal data will be divulged and the data is used in an aggregate format only. The questions are about your general media behaviour and will ask about which newspapers and websites you read.
It should take a maximum of 10 minutes to complete.
- 1 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 8 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
These surveys are taking place on 100 local news websites across the UK and will provide an idea of how many people read them. It will allow us to understand our audiences better and provide the content you want. For each site 150 people are needed and it does not matter how often you visit as we are looking for as wide a cross-section of visitors as possible.
Again, thank you for visiting our site.
To take part in the survey click here: https://survey2.securestudies.com/wix/p347221626.aspx?src=9&type=6&site=3240