Arrest made after alleged Radlett assault
- Credit: Archant
A 27-year-old man from Bushey has been arrested following an assault in Radlett
An argument broke out at the Esso on Watling Street at around 8.45pm on Monday, August 27 between a man in his 40s, and a man with a black Mercedes.
The offender punched the man in his 40s in the face, which caused him to fall to the ground and become unconscious. The offender then got back in his car and left.
The victim suffered a serious head injury and had to be taken to hospital for further treatment.
The 27-year-old has been arrested on suspicion of GBH and released under investigation while enquiries continue. Officers are continuing to appeal for witnesses to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Andy Paveley said: “We have already spoken to a number of witnesses about what happened but we continue to appeal for further information.
“If you saw the incident and have not yet spoken to police, we would urge you to make contact with us as soon as possible. This was a nasty assault that has left the victim with serious injuries.
- 1 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 8 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 9 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 10 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
“If you think you can help, please email me, report information online or call 101, quoting reference 41/31433/18.”