Burglars target two homes on the same street
- Credit: Archant
There has been a burglary and an attempted burglary on the same street in St Albans.
On Saturday, February 24 two homes on Oakwood Drive were targeted by thieves.
Between 2.45pm and 10.25pm, they got into a property via the rear and carried out an untidy search but took nothing.
A burglary was attempted between 9am and 9pm where the criminals tried to get in through the rear of another home.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious or has any information has been asked to call 101 and give crime reference number F1/18/928 for the burglary, or F1/18/925 for the attempted burglary.
You may also want to watch:
There was also a burglary on Hazelwood Drive between 8pm on February 24 and 11pm on February 25.
Offenders entered from the rear of the property and it is not known if anything was taken.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 6 Shortages crisis hits district
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 9 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
Anyone with any information on this should ring 101 and give reference F1/18/930.