Burglars target two homes on the same street
- Credit: Archant
There has been a burglary and an attempted burglary on the same street in St Albans.
On Saturday, February 24 two homes on Oakwood Drive were targeted by thieves.
Between 2.45pm and 10.25pm, they got into a property via the rear and carried out an untidy search but took nothing.
A burglary was attempted between 9am and 9pm where the criminals tried to get in through the rear of another home.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious or has any information has been asked to call 101 and give crime reference number F1/18/928 for the burglary, or F1/18/925 for the attempted burglary.
There was also a burglary on Hazelwood Drive between 8pm on February 24 and 11pm on February 25.
Offenders entered from the rear of the property and it is not known if anything was taken.
- 1 Person dies after being hit by a train between St Albans and London
- 2 Body of man in his 40s found in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Car and moped crash in St Albans
- 4 Police 'concerned for welfare' of missing Hertfordshire teenager
- 5 Fresh call for safer crossing on route into city centre
- 6 Married at First Sight: St Albans' Whitney wants to walk down the aisle
- 7 Man breaks ankle during 'assault' in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 Call for hosepipe ban to protect River Ver
- 9 St Albans Striders brave the heat to tackle numerous races
- 10 Main footpath closed while CCOS South work underway
Anyone with any information on this should ring 101 and give reference F1/18/930.