Cash drawer stolen in overnight bakery break-in
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating a fresh spate of burglaries in Harpenden.
Burglars stole the cash drawer from Simmons Bakers on Station Road in Harpenden in an overnight burglary.
At around 3am last night a burglar removed the empty cash drawer and left. The crime reference for this is F2/18/502.
This is being linked-in to another burglary which took place between 8pm on Tuesday and 9.30am today, where a burglar tried to get into Thorn Tobacconist in High Street in Harpenden by breaking the glass before they left. The crime reference for this is F2/18/501.
Between 6am on Wednesday, February 7 and midday on Saturday, March 3, criminals cut a bike lock and took a bike from a garage in Rothamsted Court in Harpenden. The crime reference for this is F2/18/499.
Anyone with any information has been asked to contact police on 101, giving the relevant crime reference.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 8 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 Author's new book explores mental health during the pandemic