Police appeal for two wanted men in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Do you know where these wanted men are?
Herts police are asking for help in tracing two men around St Albans.
Officers have appealed for the other two men - Jay Edwards and Joe Smith - in the past without success.
Mr Edwards is wanted for breaching a court order after dangerously driving and using a vehicle without insurance in October 2017.
The 21-year-old, of no fixed address, was also sentenced for a motor vehicle theft in Wistlea Crescent in Colney Heath on July 10.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Smith is also 21 and wanted in connection with the theft of metal racking beams from a company on the Campfield industrial estate on June 28.
He was believed to have been in possession of a bladed article.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 St Albans man's charity walk in memory of dad who died following heart attack
- 9 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
Anyone with information should contact Herts police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.