Walkers getting ready for the Grove House Midnight Walk
WITH just weeks to go the Grove House Midnight Walk the hospice is appealing to everyone who can to sign up as soon as possible to take part in this fun event.
More entries are needed to ensure that as much money as possible is raised for the St Albans day hospice.
Open to men, women and children, it’s an evening the whole family can enjoy; there is a choice of two routes, an earlier start time and some wonderful prizes.
Taking place on Saturday, June 25, at Westminster Lodge, the walk will be started at 10.30pm by Janey Lee Grace from Radio 2’s Steve Wright in the Afternoon show and author of Imperfectly Natural.
Walkers will have the choice of the traditional 10-mile route or a shorter five-mile route with the 10-mile route stopping at the fire station. Every entrant will receive a gift from Rachel Jeffrey Jewellery plus a flower from Fuchsia Pink along with a goody bag.
You may also want to watch:
The Midnight Walk is open to anyone over the age of 10 – including men. This year male grooming salon Boyz to Men in Marshalswick has donated �50-worth of vouchers for the best dressed man taking part in the Grove House Midnight Walk. Mark, the owner of the salon, will be judging the competition to find the best dressed man on the night!
As well as being great fun the Midnight Walk is about a very serious cause. Walkers are being encourage to raise sponsorship with some amazing prizes including a pair of tickets to see Take That in concert, a pamper evening, dinner for two at Darcy’s plus many more great prizes.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 6 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 7 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 8 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 9 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
All the money raised from the event go to Grove House Hospice (part of Iain Rennie Grove House Hospice Care) to fund their services supporting people with cancer and other life threatening illnesses.
Sign up to register now at www.midnightwalk.org or call 01727 731002.