Volunteers sought by St Albans Citizens Advice
- Credit: Archant
In a bid to attract new blood, Citizens Advice St Albans is holding a volunteering afternoon next Wednesday, February 3.
The charity relies on volunteers to offer free, impartial, independent and confidential advice face to face or on the phone in St Albans, Harpenden, London Colney and Wheathampstead.
It is looking to expand its teams of receptions/admin volunteers and advisers and is urging anyone who is interested in a role to go along to St Albans Civic Centre at 1pm to find out more.
Volunteers need to have good IT and communication skills including written and verbal English and be available two days a week.
Full training is provided and reasonable travel expenses reimbursed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who is interested in learning more at the volunteering afternoon is asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01727 811118 to confirm attendance.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25