Unmissable event for St Albans landlords and investors
IF you either privately rent out properties or are looking to invest in this highly profitable marketplace, then there s one event this year which you cannot fail to attend. Leading local estate agent Putterills are inviting landlords and investors to a n
IF you either privately rent out properties or are looking to invest in this highly profitable marketplace, then there's one event this year which you cannot fail to attend.
Leading local estate agent Putterills are inviting landlords and investors to a new seminar at Sopwell House in St Albans.
This latest event follows on from their previous national award-winning 2007 seminar, which attracted more than 400 landlords and investors, and takes place on October 1.
The seminar maintains the key theme of 2007, offering independent, non-partial and professional advice from experienced and leading names in the industry from across the UK.
You may also want to watch:
There is an impressive line-up of speakers already in place, including ARLA, the National Landlords Association, the Dispute Service, Rightmove, Nicholas King and Pain Smith solicitors.
They will be covering a wide range of topics including the latest industry updates on a host of important issues affecting the private rented sector.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
To compliment the seminar Putterills are introducing exhibition stands to the event, providing visitors with the opportunity to talk to the experts, obtain quality advice and further investigate the subject matters of the day.
Putterills director Richard Selwyn said: "With banks, stock markets and pensions all offering uninspiring returns on investments, and growing signs the property market may have bottomed out, many buyers are now coming back to bricks and mortar.
"Property increasingly offers reasonable rental return and buyers are eyeing future capital growth over the next few years. However, knowledge IS the key factor to protecting your investment, and ignorance can be very costly."
Admission to the Landlords and Investors Seminar is by prior registration only.Places are limited so to avoid disappointment please call 01438 717701 as soon as possible for your complimentary ticket. Putterils look forward to welcoming you on the day.