Unmissable event for St Albans landlords and investors
IF you either privately rent out properties or are looking to invest in this highly profitable marketplace, then there s one event this year which you cannot fail to attend. Leading local estate agent Putterills are inviting landlords and investors to a n
IF you either privately rent out properties or are looking to invest in this highly profitable marketplace, then there's one event this year which you cannot fail to attend.
Leading local estate agent Putterills are inviting landlords and investors to a new seminar at Sopwell House in St Albans.
This latest event follows on from their previous national award-winning 2007 seminar, which attracted more than 400 landlords and investors, and takes place on October 1.
The seminar maintains the key theme of 2007, offering independent, non-partial and professional advice from experienced and leading names in the industry from across the UK.
There is an impressive line-up of speakers already in place, including ARLA, the National Landlords Association, the Dispute Service, Rightmove, Nicholas King and Pain Smith solicitors.
They will be covering a wide range of topics including the latest industry updates on a host of important issues affecting the private rented sector.
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
To compliment the seminar Putterills are introducing exhibition stands to the event, providing visitors with the opportunity to talk to the experts, obtain quality advice and further investigate the subject matters of the day.
Putterills director Richard Selwyn said: "With banks, stock markets and pensions all offering uninspiring returns on investments, and growing signs the property market may have bottomed out, many buyers are now coming back to bricks and mortar.
"Property increasingly offers reasonable rental return and buyers are eyeing future capital growth over the next few years. However, knowledge IS the key factor to protecting your investment, and ignorance can be very costly."
Admission to the Landlords and Investors Seminar is by prior registration only.Places are limited so to avoid disappointment please call 01438 717701 as soon as possible for your complimentary ticket. Putterils look forward to welcoming you on the day.