UK’s biggest children’s obstacle course comes to St Albans
Children can climb, slash, slide, crawl, jump, and run around the biggest obstacle course in the UK when it comes to St Albans for the first time.
Based at the Herts Showground, The Little Welly Goes Wild has 30 big obstacles over a 3km course, including The Big Slide, The Tyre Mangle, The Mud and Water Pits, The Spider’s Web, The Three Jumped Dragon, The Foam Pit, The Long Pole Run, and The Wall.
Alongside the course there is a Festival Village with workshops, pony rides, den building, football darts, a toddler course, bungee trampolining, live music and food stalls.
Founder of The Little Welly Goes Wild, Rachel Hughes, said: “The entire team here are passionate about instilling a love and appreciation for being outside and active in the next tech centric generation.”
Course tickets for children, aimed at youngsters four and over, are £16, and £7.50 if an adult would like to assist.
You may also want to watch:
General admission is £5. It is open July 15 and 16.
To book, click here.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 10 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city