UK’s biggest children’s obstacle course comes to St Albans
Children can climb, slash, slide, crawl, jump, and run around the biggest obstacle course in the UK when it comes to St Albans for the first time.
Based at the Herts Showground, The Little Welly Goes Wild has 30 big obstacles over a 3km course, including The Big Slide, The Tyre Mangle, The Mud and Water Pits, The Spider’s Web, The Three Jumped Dragon, The Foam Pit, The Long Pole Run, and The Wall.
Alongside the course there is a Festival Village with workshops, pony rides, den building, football darts, a toddler course, bungee trampolining, live music and food stalls.
Founder of The Little Welly Goes Wild, Rachel Hughes, said: “The entire team here are passionate about instilling a love and appreciation for being outside and active in the next tech centric generation.”
Course tickets for children, aimed at youngsters four and over, are £16, and £7.50 if an adult would like to assist.
You may also want to watch:
General admission is £5. It is open July 15 and 16.
To book, click here.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Shortages crisis hits district
- 7 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 8 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 9 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book