Two young men assaulted by gang in St Albans
TWO young men were attacked by a gang outside St Albans city station in the early hours of Saturday morning (7).
TWO young men were attacked by a gang outside St Albans city station in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The victims, both in their twenties and from St Albans and London, were approached by a group of four to six black men at 3.10am on the Victoria Street bridge.
The gang, all believed to be in their early twenties, picked a fight and repeatedly assaulted the two men before fleeing the scene. One of the victims sustained serious injuries to his face which required reconstructive surgery.
One of the main offenders is described as 6ft tall with a skinny build, goatee beard, wearing a white bandana on his head, white t-shirt and black tracksuit bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officer DC Gemma Badat is appealing for any witnesses to the crime and can be reached via the non-emergency number 0845 3300 222.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 5 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 6 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 7 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills