Two teenage girls badly-injured after car leaves road
TWO teenage girls suffered serious injuries when the car in which they were travelling overturned and left the road on Friday night. The accident in which two teenage boys aged 17 and 16 were also injured happened along the London Colney bypass at around
TWO teenage girls suffered serious injuries when the Vauxhall Corsa car in which they were travelling overturned and left the road on Friday night.
The accident in which two teenage boys aged 17 and 16 were also injured happened along the London Colney bypass at around 10pm.
The two girls, one from St Albans and one from London Colney, were aged 15 and 16.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service said: "Due to the nature of the calls received, a doctor was also dispatched to the scene. A team of paramedics and emergency medical technicians worked extremely hard to treat and stabilise four patients on the roadside."
You may also want to watch:
Ambulance crews from Borehamwood, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Stevenage and Watford were sent to the accident.
One of the girls was taken to the QE11 Hospital and the other to Watford General. The two boys were also taken to hospital with minor injuries.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests