Two taken to hospital after fire

PUBLISHED: 14:24 07 January 2009 | UPDATED: 13:51 06 May 2010

TWO people were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at their home in the early hours of yesterday (Tuesday) morning. Firefighters were called to Lectern Lane in St Albans at around 12.30am. Ambulance crews also attend

TWO people were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at their home in the early hours of yesterday (Tuesday) morning.

Firefighters were called to Lectern Lane in St Albans at around 12.30am. Ambulance crews also attended and took two patients to Watford General Hospital for treatment.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Herts Advertiser. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Herts Advertiser