Two men remanded to prison after Radlett Post Office robbery arrest
- Credit: Getty Images/Creatas RF
Two men have appeared in court after being charged in connection with a number of alleged robberies at businesses in Herts, including Radlett.
The Post Office in Battlers Green Drive in Radlett was robbed on Tuesday November 25.
Further alleged robberies took place at McColl’s in Watford, a Post Office in Cuffley, a bookmakers in Garston Park Parade and a Tesco Express in Bushey.
Anthony Fagan, 52, of Boleyn Avenue, Enfield, and Syrus Hayles, 25, of Willingdale Road, in Loughton, Essex, have both been charged with conspiracy to rob and firearms offences.
A spokesperson for Herts Police said the men were arrested last Friday (19) following an alleged robbery at a Post Office in London Road in Bedford for which they have also been charged.
You may also want to watch:
After appearing at Luton Magistrates’ Court on Monday (22), they have been remanded to prison pending their trial.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre