Two men remanded to prison after Radlett Post Office robbery arrest
- Credit: Getty Images/Creatas RF
Two men have appeared in court after being charged in connection with a number of alleged robberies at businesses in Herts, including Radlett.
The Post Office in Battlers Green Drive in Radlett was robbed on Tuesday November 25.
Further alleged robberies took place at McColl’s in Watford, a Post Office in Cuffley, a bookmakers in Garston Park Parade and a Tesco Express in Bushey.
Anthony Fagan, 52, of Boleyn Avenue, Enfield, and Syrus Hayles, 25, of Willingdale Road, in Loughton, Essex, have both been charged with conspiracy to rob and firearms offences.
A spokesperson for Herts Police said the men were arrested last Friday (19) following an alleged robbery at a Post Office in London Road in Bedford for which they have also been charged.
After appearing at Luton Magistrates’ Court on Monday (22), they have been remanded to prison pending their trial.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt