Two men remanded to prison after Radlett Post Office robbery arrest
- Credit: Getty Images/Creatas RF
Two men have appeared in court after being charged in connection with a number of alleged robberies at businesses in Herts, including Radlett.
The Post Office in Battlers Green Drive in Radlett was robbed on Tuesday November 25.
Further alleged robberies took place at McColl’s in Watford, a Post Office in Cuffley, a bookmakers in Garston Park Parade and a Tesco Express in Bushey.
Anthony Fagan, 52, of Boleyn Avenue, Enfield, and Syrus Hayles, 25, of Willingdale Road, in Loughton, Essex, have both been charged with conspiracy to rob and firearms offences.
A spokesperson for Herts Police said the men were arrested last Friday (19) following an alleged robbery at a Post Office in London Road in Bedford for which they have also been charged.
You may also want to watch:
After appearing at Luton Magistrates’ Court on Monday (22), they have been remanded to prison pending their trial.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 9 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 10 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism