Two men charged after drugs warrant in London Colney
- Credit: Archant
TWO men were charged with drug offences on Monday (February 18) after police executed a search warrant in London Colney.
Kamruz Zaman, 18, of Collyer Road, was charged with possession with intent to supply Class A and Class B drugs, and supplying Class B drugs.
Amrul Ahmed, 23, of Manor Road, was charged with being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
PC Andy Shepherd said: “We worked with members of the public who were concerned about the supply of drugs in London Colney. Following this information, we were able to charge these two men, which we hope will reassure the public and hopefully deter other young people from getting involved with drugs.”
The pair will appear at St Albans Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, February 28.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who suspects drugs are being taken or supplied is asked to contact police on the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 8 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 9 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden