Two men charged after drugs warrant in London Colney
- Credit: Archant
TWO men were charged with drug offences on Monday (February 18) after police executed a search warrant in London Colney.
Kamruz Zaman, 18, of Collyer Road, was charged with possession with intent to supply Class A and Class B drugs, and supplying Class B drugs.
Amrul Ahmed, 23, of Manor Road, was charged with being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
PC Andy Shepherd said: “We worked with members of the public who were concerned about the supply of drugs in London Colney. Following this information, we were able to charge these two men, which we hope will reassure the public and hopefully deter other young people from getting involved with drugs.”
The pair will appear at St Albans Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, February 28.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who suspects drugs are being taken or supplied is asked to contact police on the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 5 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 6 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 10 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead