Two men arrested after cocaine found at St Albans home
- Credit: Archant
Two St Albans men have been arrested for possession of a class A drug after a stash of cocaine was found at a city home.
Herts Police officers searched the property in Watson Avenue last Friday (June 5) where they seized a quantity of wraps, believed to be cocaine, mobile phones and a large amount of cash.
Two men, 22 and 25, were arrested for possession of the drug with intent to supply, and have been bailed until July 24.
DI Pete Frost, from St Albans police station, said: “This is another great result for the officers and the community as we work together to combat drug misuse and associated crime.
“We will continue to take a robust approach to suspected criminal activity and pursue those in our community who are suspected to be involved in the production and supply of controlled drugs.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about drugs or drug-related activity can call police via non-emergency number 101, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'