Two men arrested after cocaine found at St Albans home
- Credit: Archant
Two St Albans men have been arrested for possession of a class A drug after a stash of cocaine was found at a city home.
Herts Police officers searched the property in Watson Avenue last Friday (June 5) where they seized a quantity of wraps, believed to be cocaine, mobile phones and a large amount of cash.
Two men, 22 and 25, were arrested for possession of the drug with intent to supply, and have been bailed until July 24.
DI Pete Frost, from St Albans police station, said: “This is another great result for the officers and the community as we work together to combat drug misuse and associated crime.
“We will continue to take a robust approach to suspected criminal activity and pursue those in our community who are suspected to be involved in the production and supply of controlled drugs.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about drugs or drug-related activity can call police via non-emergency number 101, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 9 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash