Two iPhones and a wallet stolen from Markyate bakery
- Credit: Archant
A wallet containing cash and cards, and two iPhones were stolen after a Markyate shop was broken into.
Police believe Prudens bakery shop on High Street was burgled between 3.30pm and 5pm on Monday, March 20.
They have now released images of a man they believe has information about the incident.
Anyone who knows anything about the man or his whereabouts has been asked to contact Hemel Hempstead police on 101.
Alternatively, they can anonymously get in touch with Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
Crimestoppers do not record personal details, and the call cannot be traced or recorded.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images