Two in court over murder of London Colney man
TWO men have appeared in court charged with the murder of a 69-year-old London Colney man whose body was found in Hertfordshire woodland last month.
Daniel Davies, of Alma Road, St Albans, and Tony Shuldt, of no fixed abode, appeared at Central Herts Magistrates’ Court last Wednesday.
The pair, aged 23 and 19, had been charged with murder after the discovery of Danny Spires’ body in a wooded area off Bradmore Lane, Brookmans Park, on September 24. Detectives believe Mr Spires had been dead for a number of months.
Davies and Shuldt were remanded in custody and are due to appear at St Albans Crown Court on October 18.
A third suspect also appeared before magistrates charged with conspiracy to murder.
You may also want to watch:
Samantha Smith, 21, of Alma Road, St Albans, was also remanded to appear at crown court next week.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 6 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests