Two in court over murder of London Colney man
TWO men have appeared in court charged with the murder of a 69-year-old London Colney man whose body was found in Hertfordshire woodland last month.
Daniel Davies, of Alma Road, St Albans, and Tony Shuldt, of no fixed abode, appeared at Central Herts Magistrates’ Court last Wednesday.
The pair, aged 23 and 19, had been charged with murder after the discovery of Danny Spires’ body in a wooded area off Bradmore Lane, Brookmans Park, on September 24. Detectives believe Mr Spires had been dead for a number of months.
Davies and Shuldt were remanded in custody and are due to appear at St Albans Crown Court on October 18.
A third suspect also appeared before magistrates charged with conspiracy to murder.
You may also want to watch:
Samantha Smith, 21, of Alma Road, St Albans, was also remanded to appear at crown court next week.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 9 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 10 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'