Two dogs stolen from Frogmore
- Credit: Archant
A Frogmore family has described having two dogs stolen as like “losing a family member”.
A white bichon frise named Pippa and a cream and white beagle called Beagly, both of whom are four-years-old, were stolen from Radlett Road between Friday, February 10, and Saturday, February 18.
The owner, who did not wish to be named, said: “Losing your dogs is like losing a family member.
“I was in hospital very unwell and came out to discover the dogs had been taken.
“It was an awful shock. My daughter is devastated. We just want the dogs returned to us.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information about the dogs is asked to contact the police via 101.
Investigating officer PC Joel Gill said: “The owner of the dogs has been away for a period of time and they had been left in someone else’s care.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
“She returned to find that the dogs had been stolen.
“Understandably they are distraught about what’s happened and are extremely keen to find them.”