Two casualties taken to hospital following collision in London Colney
- Credit: Google Street View
Two people who suffered head and shoulder injuries were rushed to hospital this morning following a collision in London Colney.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust and the police were called to a road traffic collision between a Peugeot Partner van and an Audi A6 at 6.22am today on St Anne’s Road, in London Colney.
An ambulance and a rapid response vehicle attended and treated two patients.
A man was treated for a head injury and the other patient suffered a shoulder injury.
Both were taken to Watford General Hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire engines also attended the scene and firefighters rescued a person who was trapped in the vehicle.
The road was blocked by the collision but was cleared by 8.10am.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans