Two casualties taken to hospital following collision in London Colney
- Credit: Google Street View
Two people who suffered head and shoulder injuries were rushed to hospital this morning following a collision in London Colney.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust and the police were called to a road traffic collision between a Peugeot Partner van and an Audi A6 at 6.22am today on St Anne’s Road, in London Colney.
An ambulance and a rapid response vehicle attended and treated two patients.
A man was treated for a head injury and the other patient suffered a shoulder injury.
Both were taken to Watford General Hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire engines also attended the scene and firefighters rescued a person who was trapped in the vehicle.
The road was blocked by the collision but was cleared by 8.10am.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district