Two cars heavily damaged in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after two cars have been heavily damaged in St Albans.
The first car, a red Ford Focus on Dymoke Green, had its front windscreen smashed between 3.40pm and 7pm on November 6 (Thu).
The second incident, said to be separate, occurred on the same day between 10.30am and 9.45pm to a red Mini Cooper on Grimston Road.
£250 of damage was caused after the wing mirror of the car was kicked.
PC Barry Eldridge of the St Albans Safer Neighbourhood Team said: “The owners of these cars have been left with hefty repair bills and I am keen to trace those responsible for the damage.
You may also want to watch:
“I would appeal to anyone who saw anything or anyone acting suspiciously in these areas around the time stated to contact me as soon as possible.”
Contact him via the Herts Police non-emergency number 101, or anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
- 9 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public