Two cars heavily damaged in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after two cars have been heavily damaged in St Albans.
The first car, a red Ford Focus on Dymoke Green, had its front windscreen smashed between 3.40pm and 7pm on November 6 (Thu).
The second incident, said to be separate, occurred on the same day between 10.30am and 9.45pm to a red Mini Cooper on Grimston Road.
£250 of damage was caused after the wing mirror of the car was kicked.
PC Barry Eldridge of the St Albans Safer Neighbourhood Team said: “The owners of these cars have been left with hefty repair bills and I am keen to trace those responsible for the damage.
You may also want to watch:
“I would appeal to anyone who saw anything or anyone acting suspiciously in these areas around the time stated to contact me as soon as possible.”
Contact him via the Herts Police non-emergency number 101, or anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 7 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land