Sandridge crash causes road closure
- Credit: Archant
A collision in Sandridge has caused chaos in the area this morning.
Police were called at around 7.53am to a report of a collision in House Lane.
A Volkswagen Polo and a Peugeot 206 were involved.
The road was closed to allow emergency services access to the scene.
One person was taken to hospital with injuries.
You may also want to watch:
House Lane was eventually re-opened at 9.40am.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25