Trove of jewellery including Tiffany necklace stolen from Harpenden home
- Credit: Archant
A trove of expensive jewellery including a Tiffany necklace, an Olivia Burton watch, and Pandora rings, have been stolen from a Harpenden home.
The burglars broke into the Luton Road property between 1.30pm and 4.25pm on Monday, May 15 by smashing the rear kitchen window.
In addition to the jewellery, which also included a pearl necklace and earring set, a laptop and an iPod were also stolen.
PC Jody Perrin said: “Some of the items stolen are quite distinctive and I would appeal to anyone who thinks they may have come across them, or seen them advertised for sale, to please get in touch.
“I would also like to hear from anyone who has any other information about the burglary.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information, or anyone who witnessed the attack, can contact police through 101, or Crimestoppers.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden