Trove of jewellery including Tiffany necklace stolen from Harpenden home
- Credit: Archant
A trove of expensive jewellery including a Tiffany necklace, an Olivia Burton watch, and Pandora rings, have been stolen from a Harpenden home.
The burglars broke into the Luton Road property between 1.30pm and 4.25pm on Monday, May 15 by smashing the rear kitchen window.
In addition to the jewellery, which also included a pearl necklace and earring set, a laptop and an iPod were also stolen.
PC Jody Perrin said: “Some of the items stolen are quite distinctive and I would appeal to anyone who thinks they may have come across them, or seen them advertised for sale, to please get in touch.
“I would also like to hear from anyone who has any other information about the burglary.”
Anyone with any information, or anyone who witnessed the attack, can contact police through 101, or Crimestoppers.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 4 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival