Trove of jewellery including Tiffany necklace stolen from Harpenden home
- Credit: Archant
A trove of expensive jewellery including a Tiffany necklace, an Olivia Burton watch, and Pandora rings, have been stolen from a Harpenden home.
The burglars broke into the Luton Road property between 1.30pm and 4.25pm on Monday, May 15 by smashing the rear kitchen window.
In addition to the jewellery, which also included a pearl necklace and earring set, a laptop and an iPod were also stolen.
PC Jody Perrin said: “Some of the items stolen are quite distinctive and I would appeal to anyone who thinks they may have come across them, or seen them advertised for sale, to please get in touch.
“I would also like to hear from anyone who has any other information about the burglary.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information, or anyone who witnessed the attack, can contact police through 101, or Crimestoppers.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works