Jazz and Prosecco evening in St Albans to raise money to prevent isolation
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A bubbly jazz evening in St Albans is set to raise money for a charity preventing isolation.
The Trinity Community Project, which is hosting the event, is a charity which prevents isolation in people with mental health problems or learning disabilities.
There will be music from the BeauSandVer jazz band, complementary fizz, and a chance to win prizes at the Jazz and Prosecco evening.
Trinity member Bob encouraged people to donate to the charity, which was set up more than 30 years ago: "It gives me a vital social outlet and a change of environment.
"Having experienced isolation, I don't take this for granted."
You may also want to watch:
It will take place on October 3 from 8pm at Trinity United Reformed Church on Beaconsfield Road. Tickets are £10 in advance or £12 at the door.
Find out more about the event and book tickets at www.trinitycp.org.uk.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 9 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash