Jazz and Prosecco evening in St Albans to raise money to prevent isolation
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A bubbly jazz evening in St Albans is set to raise money for a charity preventing isolation.
The Trinity Community Project, which is hosting the event, is a charity which prevents isolation in people with mental health problems or learning disabilities.
There will be music from the BeauSandVer jazz band, complementary fizz, and a chance to win prizes at the Jazz and Prosecco evening.
Trinity member Bob encouraged people to donate to the charity, which was set up more than 30 years ago: "It gives me a vital social outlet and a change of environment.
"Having experienced isolation, I don't take this for granted."
You may also want to watch:
It will take place on October 3 from 8pm at Trinity United Reformed Church on Beaconsfield Road. Tickets are £10 in advance or £12 at the door.
Find out more about the event and book tickets at www.trinitycp.org.uk.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style