Family of London Colney murder victim describe him as ‘happy person who always had a smile on his face’
- Credit: Archant
The family of a man who was murdered in London Colney have described him as a “much-loved family member who always had a smile on his face”.
Ahsanullah Nawazai, 20, of Walthamstow in London, was found collapsed with a number of stab wounds in Walsingham Way by a member of the public at around 7.15pm on Wednesday, November 28.
He was taken to hospital where he later died.
His family have asked police to release the following words describing Ahsanullah:
“He was a happy person, a lovely kid and much-loved member of the family.
“He always had a smile on his face.”
Detectives from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Major Crime Unit are continuing their investigation in order to establish the circumstances around Ahsanullah’s death.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Youths 'kicked and threw stones' at pregnant hedgehog in Hertfordshire
- 3 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 4 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 5 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 6 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 7 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 8 The Midwich Cuckoos: Keeley Hawes on Sky's gripping new drama adapted from John Wyndham’s sci-fi novel
- 9 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
- 10 Call for Government to review district housing targets
The cordon in Walsingham Way has now been lifted.
•If you have any information that could assist the investigation but have not yet spoken to police, please call 101 quoting crime reference 41/60757/18. You can also report information online at www.herts.police.uk/Report or speak to one of our operators in the Force Communications Room via web chat.
•Alternatively, you can contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, information cannot be traced or recorded and you will never need to go to court.