Thameslink trains blocked due to trespasser on the line
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden and St Albans rail users are facing disruption on the Thameslink service thanks to a trespasser on the line.
Thameslink has tweeted: “All lines blocked at Harpenden due to a trespasser on the railway.
“Services in the area are being held & will be subject to disruption.”
The rail operator has warned that disruption is expected until 6pm.
Thameslink states online: “A trespass incident at Harpenden means that trains between London St Pancras International and Luton are being delayed whilst emergency services attend the issue.”
You may also want to watch:
Arriva buses are accepting tickets from St Albans City station to Hatfield station on routes 300, 301 and 724, according to Thameslink.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans