Thameslink trains blocked due to trespasser on the line
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden and St Albans rail users are facing disruption on the Thameslink service thanks to a trespasser on the line.
Thameslink has tweeted: “All lines blocked at Harpenden due to a trespasser on the railway.
“Services in the area are being held & will be subject to disruption.”
The rail operator has warned that disruption is expected until 6pm.
Thameslink states online: “A trespass incident at Harpenden means that trains between London St Pancras International and Luton are being delayed whilst emergency services attend the issue.”
You may also want to watch:
Arriva buses are accepting tickets from St Albans City station to Hatfield station on routes 300, 301 and 724, according to Thameslink.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25