Train misery for Thameslink rail users
- Credit: Archant
Thameslink rail users face severe disruption this evening due to a lack of train crew and faults on a train.
Thameslink lists numerous services online which have been affected by disruption.
The 18.07 Three Bridges to Bedford is now due at 20.13 and will be eight coaches instead of 12 with first class declassified.
The 18.54 Bedford to Brighton is listed as being due at 21.24 with a further note underneath saying the service is cancelled due to ‘availability of train crew’.
Similarly, the 19.05 Brighton to Bedford is listed as due at 21.35 only for a note underneath to say it will be cancelled due to ‘a fault on a train’.
You may also want to watch:
Further Bedford to Brighton trains have been cancelled due to faults and a lack of crew.
The 21.47 Sutton Surrey to Bedford is now due at 00.02, but will be terminated at London Blackfriars and will no longer call at its usual stops, including Harpenden and St Albans.
- 1 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 2 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Sustainable St Albans hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
The 22.05, 22.33 and 23.37 Brighton to Bedford services are all listed as cancelled.
Rail misery continues into the early hours of tomorrow as well.