Train misery for Thameslink rail users
- Credit: Archant
Thameslink rail users face severe disruption this evening due to a lack of train crew and faults on a train.
Thameslink lists numerous services online which have been affected by disruption.
The 18.07 Three Bridges to Bedford is now due at 20.13 and will be eight coaches instead of 12 with first class declassified.
The 18.54 Bedford to Brighton is listed as being due at 21.24 with a further note underneath saying the service is cancelled due to ‘availability of train crew’.
Similarly, the 19.05 Brighton to Bedford is listed as due at 21.35 only for a note underneath to say it will be cancelled due to ‘a fault on a train’.
Further Bedford to Brighton trains have been cancelled due to faults and a lack of crew.
The 21.47 Sutton Surrey to Bedford is now due at 00.02, but will be terminated at London Blackfriars and will no longer call at its usual stops, including Harpenden and St Albans.
- 1 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 2 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 3 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
- 4 Removing asbestos from Arena will cost £250,000
- 5 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 6 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Patients required to continue wearing face coverings in healthcare settings
- 9 Local estate agent to sponsor Chelsea Flower Show garden
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
The 22.05, 22.33 and 23.37 Brighton to Bedford services are all listed as cancelled.
Rail misery continues into the early hours of tomorrow as well.