Tragic death of gap year student in Thailand
A HARPENDEN family were this week grieving the loss of a teenager who died on his birthday after a moped accident in Thailand.
Gap year student Fraser Clark, 19, died in hospital following the accident on Friday (7/5).
He lived with his father and mother Paul and Fiona in Moreton Avenue, Harpenden.
A former pupil of St George’s School in Harpenden, he had been travelling with former schoolfriends when the accident happened.
Fraser had been due to enrol on a real estate management course at Oxford Brookes University in September.
You may also want to watch:
St George’s headmaster Norman Hoare said: “Fraser was responsible, well-liked and respected and fun to know. It is tragic that such a young and promising life has been cut short.”
Hundreds of tributes have poured onto a Facebook site set up to honour Fraser’s memory.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 8 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
Among them is a heartfelt message from his family saying: “Sleep peacefully our beautiful son and remember that not a single moment will go by without your being in our thoughts.”