Tragedy of Sandringham pupil
- Credit: Archant
The death of a teenager last week is not being treated as suspicious.
Morgan Falconer, a 15 year old pupil at Sandringham School in Marshalswick, was found dead in the early hours of Tuesday (5).
He died at an address at The Ridgeway, Cuffley, and police, who were called at 4.15am, are treating his death as unsuspicious.
Headteacher Alan Gray said: “Morgan was a popular and highly motivated student who focused on his studies and excelled in many of them. He was also a very humble person and a good friend to many at the school.
“He would often make friends and classmates laugh with his quirky comments and students felt that Morgan supported them in many ways. If students felt low or that they were struggling for whatever reason, Morgan would always find a way to raise their spirits.”
You may also want to watch:
Morgan’s family said that he intended to continue into sixth form.
Mr Gray added:: “We will miss Morgan dearly and our thoughts are with his family, friends and classmates at this tragic time.”
- 1 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 2 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 5 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 6 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 7 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 8 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 9 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 10 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
An investigation into Morgan’s death has been opened.