Tragedy of Sandringham pupil
- Credit: Archant
The death of a teenager last week is not being treated as suspicious.
Morgan Falconer, a 15 year old pupil at Sandringham School in Marshalswick, was found dead in the early hours of Tuesday (5).
He died at an address at The Ridgeway, Cuffley, and police, who were called at 4.15am, are treating his death as unsuspicious.
Headteacher Alan Gray said: “Morgan was a popular and highly motivated student who focused on his studies and excelled in many of them. He was also a very humble person and a good friend to many at the school.
“He would often make friends and classmates laugh with his quirky comments and students felt that Morgan supported them in many ways. If students felt low or that they were struggling for whatever reason, Morgan would always find a way to raise their spirits.”
You may also want to watch:
Morgan’s family said that he intended to continue into sixth form.
Mr Gray added:: “We will miss Morgan dearly and our thoughts are with his family, friends and classmates at this tragic time.”
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim
- 10 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
An investigation into Morgan’s death has been opened.