Woman injured in St Albans crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 70s suffered pelvic injuries in a car crash in St Albans on Sunday.
Police are now appealing for witnesses following the collision, which took place at around 11.20pm.
A white Citroen Nemo van and a black VW Polo were in collision on London Road near to the junction with Drakes Drive, and the driver of the VW was injured.
Sgt Tim Davies, of the Beds, Cambs and Herts Road Policing Unit, said: “As part of investigations into this incident I’m appealing for anyone who witnessed this collision, or has dash cam or CCTV footage of it, to please get in contact.
“I’d also like to hear from anyone who saw either of the vehicles prior to the incident to also get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
“If you are able to help I can be contacted directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org”
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 10 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears