Veteran Glyn Hopkin staff reach long-service milestone
- Credit: Haddon Davies Photography
Glyn Hopkin, one of the largest automotive dealer groups in the South East, is celebrating a significant employee milestone, with the group who have worked for the business for over two decades now having accumulated an incredible combined 600 years of service.
The group’s headcount now exceeds 730 across more than 40 franchised dealerships, and over 30 employees – from managers to senior directors – have now served Glyn Hopkin for more than 20 years, including many since it was founded in 1993. Several of the veteran staff have worked their way through the ranks and now hold senior positions.
An additional 15 per cent of Glyn Hopkin employees have remained with the company for more than a decade – a remarkable feat within the automotive retail industry, which is noted for above-average rates of staff turnover. In appreciation of the loyalty and exceptional individual performances of its veteran staff, Glyn Hopkin rewards those reaching long-service milestones with bonuses and a limited edition engraved Mont Blanc pen.
Glyn Hopkin, which prides itself on providing unrivalled customer service, attributes the business’s continued success to the loyalty and development of its employees at every level.
Fraser Cohen, managing director of Glyn Hopkin, commented: “We invest in a range of training and development programmes and incentives, as we always strive to promote from within the business. It’s a great accomplishment to foster this kind of staff loyalty and it’s very rewarding to see so many employees grow with us and rise to senior positions, driving us on to new successes.”
You may also want to watch:
Glyn Hopkin represents 12 exciting brands, including Nissan, GTR, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Jeep and Infiniti. The independent group’s first dealership opened in Romford in January 1993. To find out more about Glyn Hopkin, please visit www.glynhopkin.com
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall