TOWIE’s Joey Essex tastes St Albans cupcakes
- Credit: Archant
KING of reem Joey Essex has become the latest celebrity to tuck into a cupcake whipped up by a St Albans businesswoman.
Luisa Zissman, owner of Dixie’s Cupcakery in Market Place, baked a tray of sweet treats for the launch of the reality TV stars’ new fashion boutique Fusey, which opened in Brentwood on Saturday.
The Essex lad, who is a regular on ITV2’s The Only Way is Essex, was snapped taking a bite out of one of her chocolate and vanilla cakes and tweeted they were “lovely”.
Luisa’s cousin Nicola Kalozois, of Bricket Wood, has also designed the branded Fusey t-shirts that are being sold in the 22-year-old’s store. She runs a clothing company called Branded Ego and her other celebrity clients include Joey’s co-stars Sam and Billie Faiers.
Luisa said: “Obviously as with any of our cakes we always make sure they are perfect but when you are baking for a celebrity you do want them to be extra special. It is reem to know TOWIE stars have eaten my cakes.”
You may also want to watch:
In the past Dixie’s Cupcakery has baked for TV dance guru Arlene Phillips and had its cakes sampled by X-Factor winner Shayne Ward.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 9 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets