TOWIE’s Joey Essex tastes St Albans cupcakes
- Credit: Archant
KING of reem Joey Essex has become the latest celebrity to tuck into a cupcake whipped up by a St Albans businesswoman.
Luisa Zissman, owner of Dixie’s Cupcakery in Market Place, baked a tray of sweet treats for the launch of the reality TV stars’ new fashion boutique Fusey, which opened in Brentwood on Saturday.
The Essex lad, who is a regular on ITV2’s The Only Way is Essex, was snapped taking a bite out of one of her chocolate and vanilla cakes and tweeted they were “lovely”.
Luisa’s cousin Nicola Kalozois, of Bricket Wood, has also designed the branded Fusey t-shirts that are being sold in the 22-year-old’s store. She runs a clothing company called Branded Ego and her other celebrity clients include Joey’s co-stars Sam and Billie Faiers.
Luisa said: “Obviously as with any of our cakes we always make sure they are perfect but when you are baking for a celebrity you do want them to be extra special. It is reem to know TOWIE stars have eaten my cakes.”
You may also want to watch:
In the past Dixie’s Cupcakery has baked for TV dance guru Arlene Phillips and had its cakes sampled by X-Factor winner Shayne Ward.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 9 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor