Top chef and bodybuilding legend visit St Albans
- Credit: Photo courtesy Gennaro Contaldo/Instagram
Celebrities from television and the bodybuilding world have been spotted in St Albans recently.
Gennaro Contaldo, who stars alongside Antonio Carluccio in “Two Greedy Italians”, returned to Chequer Street last week to cook specials of the day alongside chefs at Jamie’s Italian.
He is widely known as the Italian who taught celebrity chef Jamie Oliver all he knows about cooking.
St Albans is one of Gennaro’s favourite places to visit, and he has often featured in the Herts Advertiser sharing cooking tips with chefs and mingling with customers at the restaurant.
Meanwhile at the other end of town, health food shop More Than Nutrition had customers queuing out the front door and onto Catherine Street when American trainer CT Fletcher, who was once one of the strongest men in the world, visited recently.
You may also want to watch:
The famous bodybuilder, who happily posed alongside fitness fans, describes himself on his website as “an old guy infatuated with weights”.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area