Top chef and bodybuilding legend visit St Albans
- Credit: Photo courtesy Gennaro Contaldo/Instagram
Celebrities from television and the bodybuilding world have been spotted in St Albans recently.
Gennaro Contaldo, who stars alongside Antonio Carluccio in “Two Greedy Italians”, returned to Chequer Street last week to cook specials of the day alongside chefs at Jamie’s Italian.
He is widely known as the Italian who taught celebrity chef Jamie Oliver all he knows about cooking.
St Albans is one of Gennaro’s favourite places to visit, and he has often featured in the Herts Advertiser sharing cooking tips with chefs and mingling with customers at the restaurant.
Meanwhile at the other end of town, health food shop More Than Nutrition had customers queuing out the front door and onto Catherine Street when American trainer CT Fletcher, who was once one of the strongest men in the world, visited recently.
You may also want to watch:
The famous bodybuilder, who happily posed alongside fitness fans, describes himself on his website as “an old guy infatuated with weights”.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 7 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans