Tom is new health chief
A NEW chief executive has been appointed at the county s first foundation health trust. Tom Cahill will take up the top post at the St Albans-based Herts Partnership Foundation Trust next year. He will succeed Bill Macintyre who has been chief executive s
A NEW chief executive has been appointed at the county's first foundation health trust.
Tom Cahill will take up the top post at the St Albans-based Herts Partnership Foundation Trust next year.
He will succeed Bill Macintyre who has been chief executive since the trust was formed in 2001 and had a long and successful career in the NHS before that.
Tom is currently deputy chief executive and is trust lead on strategy, performance and professional leadership.
He said: "I am delighted to be appointed to the post of chief executive. I look forward to working in partnership with our service users and carers, staff, governors and partner organisations in enhancing the quality of our services and making them something we can all be proud of.
"The trust already has a good reputation which has been developed over many years under the leadership of Bill Macintyre and I look forward to continuing the journey towards achieving our vision of becoming the leading provider of mental health and specialist learning disability services in the country.
- 1 Property Spotlight: See inside this stunning £2.1m period home in St Albans
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 4 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 5 St Albans MP unveils new state-of-the art teaching centre as part of multi-million pound Oaklands College redevelopment
- 6 Where and when can you see Santa's float in Harpenden?
- 7 Saints get another National League South rival after draw for FA Trophy
- 8 Sing out for Christmas with Clarence Park carol service
- 9 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 10 1,000 new homes planned next to village