Tom is new health chief
A NEW chief executive has been appointed at the county s first foundation health trust. Tom Cahill will take up the top post at the St Albans-based Herts Partnership Foundation Trust next year. He will succeed Bill Macintyre who has been chief executive s
A NEW chief executive has been appointed at the county's first foundation health trust.
Tom Cahill will take up the top post at the St Albans-based Herts Partnership Foundation Trust next year.
He will succeed Bill Macintyre who has been chief executive since the trust was formed in 2001 and had a long and successful career in the NHS before that.
Tom is currently deputy chief executive and is trust lead on strategy, performance and professional leadership.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "I am delighted to be appointed to the post of chief executive. I look forward to working in partnership with our service users and carers, staff, governors and partner organisations in enhancing the quality of our services and making them something we can all be proud of.
"The trust already has a good reputation which has been developed over many years under the leadership of Bill Macintyre and I look forward to continuing the journey towards achieving our vision of becoming the leading provider of mental health and specialist learning disability services in the country.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 9 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 10 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses