Toaster blamed for fire

A TOASTER has been blamed for a fire in a flat in the early hours of this morning (Monday). Firefighters from St Albans were called to Scrubbitts Square in Radlett at around 12.20am after the blaze broke out in the kitchen but it was out on arrival. Nobo

A TOASTER has been blamed for a fire in a flat in the early hours of this morning (Monday).

Firefighters from St Albans were called to Scrubbitts Square in Radlett at around 12.20am after the blaze broke out in the kitchen but it was out on arrival.

Nobody was injured in the incident.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus