Toaster blamed for fire

PUBLISHED: 11:38 29 September 2008 | UPDATED: 13:37 06 May 2010

A TOASTER has been blamed for a fire in a flat in the early hours of this morning (Monday). Firefighters from St Albans were called to Scrubbitts Square in Radlett at around 12.20am after the blaze broke out in the kitchen but it was out on arrival. Nobo

A TOASTER has been blamed for a fire in a flat in the early hours of this morning (Monday).

Firefighters from St Albans were called to Scrubbitts Square in Radlett at around 12.20am after the blaze broke out in the kitchen but it was out on arrival.

Nobody was injured in the incident.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Herts Advertiser

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists