Time to get running for Herts Air Ambulance event
RUNNERS of all levels are being sought to take part in a 5k fun Rotor Run next month in aid of Herts Air Ambulance.
The charity is holding its second annual Rotor Run, sponsored by the Archant Newspaper Group, at Fairlands Valley Park in Stevenage on Sunday, September 26.
As well as the main run, mums and toddlers are invited to take part in an easy Rotor Roam around the lake
The event opens at 10am with the run starting an hour later and there will be plenty of entertainment and refreshments to keep everyone amused.
Entry is free to the family fun day with attractions including a climbing wall, bouncy castles and an opportunity to see the air ambulance up close and meet the crew
You may also want to watch:
The Rotor Run and Rotor Roam coincide with National Walk for Life Day which promotes the fact that walking is a simple way to stay healthy.
Registration fee for the Rotor run is �7 per person – �5 for members of affiliated running clubs – and �5 for one adult and up to three children for the Rotor Roam. All participants will receive a registration pack plus a Rotor Roam hat for the children taking part as well as a free t-shirt which will be available for collection on the day.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets
To pre-register online visit HertsAirAmbulance.uk.com and for general enquiries call the fundraising office on 0845 504 0055.