Time to get running for Herts Air Ambulance event
RUNNERS of all levels are being sought to take part in a 5k fun Rotor Run next month in aid of Herts Air Ambulance.
The charity is holding its second annual Rotor Run, sponsored by the Archant Newspaper Group, at Fairlands Valley Park in Stevenage on Sunday, September 26.
As well as the main run, mums and toddlers are invited to take part in an easy Rotor Roam around the lake
The event opens at 10am with the run starting an hour later and there will be plenty of entertainment and refreshments to keep everyone amused.
Entry is free to the family fun day with attractions including a climbing wall, bouncy castles and an opportunity to see the air ambulance up close and meet the crew
You may also want to watch:
The Rotor Run and Rotor Roam coincide with National Walk for Life Day which promotes the fact that walking is a simple way to stay healthy.
Registration fee for the Rotor run is �7 per person – �5 for members of affiliated running clubs – and �5 for one adult and up to three children for the Rotor Roam. All participants will receive a registration pack plus a Rotor Roam hat for the children taking part as well as a free t-shirt which will be available for collection on the day.
- 1 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 6 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 7 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 'Witty, dramatic and rewarding' Skylight set for Abbey Theatre in St Albans
To pre-register online visit HertsAirAmbulance.uk.com and for general enquiries call the fundraising office on 0845 504 0055.