Time to get running for Herts Air Ambulance event
RUNNERS of all levels are being sought to take part in a 5k fun Rotor Run next month in aid of Herts Air Ambulance.
The charity is holding its second annual Rotor Run, sponsored by the Archant Newspaper Group, at Fairlands Valley Park in Stevenage on Sunday, September 26.
As well as the main run, mums and toddlers are invited to take part in an easy Rotor Roam around the lake
The event opens at 10am with the run starting an hour later and there will be plenty of entertainment and refreshments to keep everyone amused.
Entry is free to the family fun day with attractions including a climbing wall, bouncy castles and an opportunity to see the air ambulance up close and meet the crew
The Rotor Run and Rotor Roam coincide with National Walk for Life Day which promotes the fact that walking is a simple way to stay healthy.
Registration fee for the Rotor run is �7 per person – �5 for members of affiliated running clubs – and �5 for one adult and up to three children for the Rotor Roam. All participants will receive a registration pack plus a Rotor Roam hat for the children taking part as well as a free t-shirt which will be available for collection on the day.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 3 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 4 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 5 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 6 Call for Government to review district housing targets
- 7 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
- 8 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 9 St Albans care teams win big at annual awards ceremony
- 10 Churches group organises meeting for Ukrainians and host families
To pre-register online visit HertsAirAmbulance.uk.com and for general enquiries call the fundraising office on 0845 504 0055.