Three vans broken into overnight in Colney Heath
- Credit: Archant
Power tools, plumbing equipment and cash were among various items stolen from three vans in Colney Heath overnight.
The first incident took place in Fellowes Lane, between 5pm last night and 6.40am this morning when thieves broke into a locked white Ford Transit van and stole power tools.
In a separate incident in nearby Admirals Close, offenders broke into another white Ford Transit van between 11pm last night and 5.45am this morning by forcing open the vehicle’s sliding doors.
Power tools and plumbing equipment were taken.
In a third and unrelated incident, a red Ford Transit van in Wistlea Crescent was broken into between 8.30pm last night and 8am this morning, with power tools and a small amount of cash taken.
You may also want to watch:
Herts Police are not linking the three incidents at this point.
Anyone with information can call non-emergency number 101 or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 5 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 6 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 7 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 8 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 9 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 10 New vicar comes to Harpenden church