Three teenagers arrested after cash and tills stolen from Wheathampstead shops
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been arrested after cash and tills were stolen from three Wheathampstead businesses.
The males from Dunstable and Leighton Buzzard were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to burgle.
On Thursday, November 9, Impressions, Wheathampstead post office, and La Beautique on Station Road were burgled.
Two of the males have been bailed until next month, and the other has been release under investigation.
They were arrested after a member of the public spotted a car behaving suspiciously and took a partial note of its licence plate.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Katy Jackson said: “The important information from the member of the public helped us identify the three suspects. Please always call us if you see people or vehicles acting suspiciously.
“Businesses owners, please make sure no cash is stored overnight in your premises, and invest in good quality locks.”
- 1 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 8 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area