Three people in hospital after St Albans car collision
- Credit: Archant
Three people were seriously injured after a two-car collision in St Albans in the early hours of Saturday morning.
At around 12.36am a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO hit the kerb in Harpenden Road near Heathlands Drive and then veered into the opposite lane and collided with a Volvo XC90.
The front seat passenger of the EVO, a 25 year old man, was taken to St Mary’s Hospital in London with serious head injuries.
The 26-year-old driver of the same car and the other passenger, a 24-year-old woman, were also seriously injured and taken to Watford General Hospital.
A 45-year-old woman driving the Volvo suffered minor injuries but was not taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Those with information have been asked to call PC Helen Carpenter on the Herts police non-emergency number 101.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team