Three people in hospital after St Albans car collision
- Credit: Archant
Three people were seriously injured after a two-car collision in St Albans in the early hours of Saturday morning.
At around 12.36am a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO hit the kerb in Harpenden Road near Heathlands Drive and then veered into the opposite lane and collided with a Volvo XC90.
The front seat passenger of the EVO, a 25 year old man, was taken to St Mary’s Hospital in London with serious head injuries.
The 26-year-old driver of the same car and the other passenger, a 24-year-old woman, were also seriously injured and taken to Watford General Hospital.
A 45-year-old woman driving the Volvo suffered minor injuries but was not taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Those with information have been asked to call PC Helen Carpenter on the Herts police non-emergency number 101.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 3 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 7 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 8 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor